Monday, January 9, 2012

Funtimes and a Sunrise

Another great weekend was had, I am still recovering a little from Saturday...
Last week I got a call from Shannon Briggs, (2 time heavyweight champ), and he asked if 
I can do a flyer for him, I said sure and he invited me to a boxing event he was hosting that I ended up making the flyer for.
It was professional boxing but I had no idea who the fuck these guys were..
I think MMA has tarnished the sport of boxing just a smidge.
Don't get me wrong boxing can be fun to watch, it is just not as exciting as
seeing two fighters pummel each other with almost no gloves on.
This is were we sat because we are fuckin ELITE!

The National Anthem
Caught this BADASS MASERATI in The valet.. We ended up leaving the fight early to make it to
Erin's Bday @ Solita for the Ft. Lauderdale Peeps.

I got caught by Dr. Tom...
met some new people had some drinks
Solita pasta al dente like always!
Divas
even Erin's lil one made it to the soiree.
Sunday I layed around and slept most of the day recovering for today 
MONDAY!

ENJOY THE PICS
Oh yea my wife couldn't make it she was feeling sick incase any of you are wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment