Sunday, November 27, 2011

SUNDAY

I am not a football fanatic, but I do like me some booze. I was watching some Anthony Bordain
episode where he was talking about how good his gin and tonic was so I had to get me some.
I walked to my local watering hole Sunday and had many of these pictured below.

caught this fresh chevy on the block..
Mushroom and swiss burger, I didn't eat it my buddy did.
After like 10 gin and tonics I was feeling ok.. little bit of heart burn but that didn't stop me.
this bike was pretty cool..   


Sun was  setting, and the football kept playing. (which I don't give 2 fucks about) just sayin.
My friend decided to take me for a trip down the beach to where his girl worked and I got this
Rum Concoction. I could barley drink it, It was strong as F*CK. At this point I was ready for bed.
and here I am about to pass out. Sunrise coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment