Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekends in the Neighborhood

I got my new camera and decided to start my blog back up with some good photo's
of local food and things I see that I think are worthy of posting up on this blog.


This is a Panoramic shot @ ARCHIES PLACE, which happens to be in the same plaza as
Arjan's Grill, Smoke Cafe and Cafe Martorano's right off Oakland Park and A1A
always good times here!


Here is the out side shot I took of the Block..


Inside shot of Smoke Cafe where "The Goldfish" (Jocelyn) works where they have a vast selection of fine wines and cigars, they also serve Chimay on Draft!

This past weekend was also ART WALK @ The North Beach Shoppes of Ft. Lauderdale
There's a bunch of new art galleries sprouting up in the area and they are all open
to showcase local and fine artists. It occurs every first Saturday of every month.


Stopped by Blue Jean Blues on the street to do some business and I snapped some of my flyers on display in the back by the restrooms.


Here's Joanne H of HSALON and her cute lil doggs she had just had groomed By Java Pet Salon

This is Gallery 101 Right next door to Mimosa Boutique, they display some
nice local art.

Here is a shot of Blake's Mimosa Boutique, where all the Haute Girls do their Shopping..


Here's local Muralist Mark Vose with his Bird that just took a crap before this pic...




No comments:

Post a Comment