Monday, November 21, 2011

Designs & Lunch


Nothing makes me happier than getting a meal cooked by someone else other than me.
Thank you Wifey for the Grilled Chicken, Mushrooms, Vodka Sauce and a nice glass of Heineken. CHEERS!

Kool Kuts Gift Cards - Mirimar for my friend Scotty



Business Card For a Massage Therapist


This is a design for HAUTE IN THE CITY'S 2011 Fabulous Fakes
Sat down between work and eating and seen a part of a movie I was in a while ago.
(BadBoys 2). Now that I have HD I can see myself better in the scene I was in.
It was really fun being a part of such a big film. I got to meet Will Smith, his wife Jada and Martin Laurence. Craft service was the shit! On a small set like that you can pretty much eat
whatever the hell you want.  By nights end of shooting I ended up downing a ton of redbulls
and my eyes were bugging out of my head when I took a pic with will off the set.'

mock up for PhillyPhatBoys
Coupons will be on the side in the red area..
Business cards

No comments:

Post a Comment