Saturday, November 19, 2011

2011 BEAUJOLAIS LABEL DESIGNED BY KAVES!

Being in the wine and spirits industry for a little over a decade designing table tents for bars, restaurants and nightclubs all over South Florida I always did a plethora of table tents for the Beaujolais releases every year. This has been the coolest label yet because it's in GRAFFITI - Duh..
I actually met Kaves maybe 10 or so years ago at his Shop BMT LINES (a small graffiti shop) in Bayridge Brooklyn . I remember when one of their singles just got released

Kaves gave Tommy some cash to go to the store and buy a bunch of them off the shelves...I was friends with Tommy who worked there and put me down with L.O.B. (Lordzofbrooklyn) and I use to write it up on walls down in Miami in my vandal days...Had to pick up a bottle to toast to this!

Props to Lordz of Brooklyn's KAVES For doing this graffiti inspired label for the 2011 Beaujolais
his blog is located here KAVES

No comments:

Post a Comment