Monday, May 10, 2010

lotsofcycling.

This weekend the weather was pristine for biking conditions, there was little to no wind and it was sunny and beautiful outside so I took advantage of the situation and did some cycling


 first stop on Saturday PaneDolce Italian Bakery off A1A and Oakland Pk.
Second stop was Ft. Lauderdale beach.


Third was Las Olas, the Floridian in frnt of a Mark Vose Mural.
 Stop number 4 was Lighthouse Point

then I trecked up to Deerfield beach was maybe another 10 miles up the road or a little less
Saturday I totaled 43 miles of riding then on Sunday I did like 22 miles
I made it up the 17 St. Bridge, went up then down the other side going around 35 mph on the way down
then went back up it and down the other side heading North again.
went down Las Olas again..

Then it was back home... Great weekend itwas.

No comments:

Post a Comment