Sunday, April 25, 2010

BASILIC_VIETNAMESE

This place is a hiddem gem. Well not that hidden but it is fresh, with a clean bamboo interior
and new with spicy fresh dishes, I dined with the rents once again on Saturday night @ yet
another spot close to my home. It is located one block west of A1A on Commercial Blvd. Started off with some crispy calamari and shrimp app which was fresh and crunchy with a super spicy dipping sauce. For my main I had the crispy beef dish which consisted of a bed of crispy noodles topped with beef and veggies and a light sauce atop It was really good, was not lacking in  the flavour department. My pops had the same dish but with seafood, and my momz had a salmon dish with rice and veggies, she had said it was some of the best salmon she has ever had. Going there again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment