Friday, March 26, 2010

Reeboks





I saw these enticing commercials on TV last week, about the Reebok Zigtechs,
they say in the commercial the shoes are like an energy drink for your feet,
and they look cool with the zigging pattern on the bottom.
I went out and purchased a pair of these modern, slick looking kicks.
They do feel good to walk in, and I had to do a little sprint in them to
test the energy thing out...Not bad they definately are different and are very comfortable. I have been wearing them for almost a week now.

Wednesday night I went to get my sleeve worked on again by Vince of Colorfast Studios in Coral Springs, who does some sick art as you can see. He finished up the skull on my arm, and threw some cherry blossoms in at the top. Still have some more to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment