Tuesday, March 30, 2010

goodeats



Today I had the chance to go down to Miami on my lunch break to meet with someone
about some business. Smith and Wollensky is where I ended up, and what a perfect day it was to dine outside on the water leading to downtown miami.
I never had the chance to dine there so this was a treat for me. We started off with some tuna tataki, which was some of the best tuna I have ever had anywhere,
then we had a flatbread pizza with shrimp and avocado, nice...then I had a bone-in ribeye for my main course, I ordered it medium rare and it sure was rare in the center. I think it was mediocre, I should've asked for it medium. But I guess it was my mistake. Anyways I am glad I had the chance to try a steak there at least..


This past weekend was eventfull, got out a bit did some eating.
Saturday Night I went to Teejay's in Ft. Lauderdale for some healthy
food. I had a tuna steak which the first time aound was not cooked the right way
and I had to return it. It was ok not as good as previous times and not the best.
Lena had a sashimi boat like she usually gets, it's usually really good fish
but I didn't have any this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment