Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Chillin


So Last night I went to see a late flick with Lena in Pompano at Muvico.
We were going to see Law Abiding Citizen but to our luck,
when we got there it was packed up., So we opted for another movie starting in a few minutes called Pandorum we had no idea what the movie was like but it
sounded good. It turned out to be a pretty good movie, I would say go see it.
By the way I'm sure some people know but I was not aware, if you go to see a flick
maybe a week or two after it is released, a little later than usual you get the
whole theatre to yourself. It was really great to see this movie in the best seats possible in the center of the theatre with the sound @ Muvico I give it 5 stars!

1 comment:

  1. hello there.. stumbled upon your blog while blog-hopping... I went to see law abiding citizen and it was a great movie.. quite graphic but still a good movie. we always go in the late morning hours and the theaters are pretty empty then as well.. even on opening day ;-) have a wonderful day and pardon my intrusion... Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete