Sunday, August 9, 2009

WEMERGE Magazine Party, Dania Beach




















I decided to attend Renda's Wemerge Magazine/art gallery party at Grace Cafe in Dania Beach last night. It was a great turnout for Renda and his crew, Allot of different artists displaying there goods for sale and to gaze upon. I caught up with Ricardo, an artist I havent seen in a while he seems to be on the right track.
After walking around and seeing everything, there isn't much else you can do, if you do not indulge in alcoholic beverages that is. So me and Lena decided to head out. We ended up going North and stopped at a Starbucks for some coffee. The we went to see the movie A Perfect Getaway, This is a good movie, not so scary and it had a good story, characters, and great ending. Go see it. Cool have a great day

1 comment:

  1. hey, im Andrew Ackerman. I'm a jew. heh.
    A jew from Brooklyn and i now live in Boca.
    A pleasure

    I am a Miami stuckist artist &
    a fine...fine artist, a painter,
    livin' here in south Florida.
    Perhaps, we met... at the WeMerge party?
    I had the exhibition space with
    all my portraits: Realistic & abstracted

    So, I help promote WeMerge Magazine.
    & I will be featured in October's WeMerge mag
    Look 4 me...Andrew Ackerman... my artwork iz spreading round' South Florida. :) :) :)

    I see myself in one of your posted pics,
    along w/ the work of my friend, also jewish,
    She's my fellow, Miami Stuckist artist,
    Rishona- another rising art talent!
    She did the awesome MJ, piece.

    ...i'd like to end this long shpiel w/...

    a big Thank you 2 u all- for checkin' this blog post out and thank you for joining us at our Miami Stuckist Art exhibition and teh Whole WeMerge Release party!

    if you have any questions / curious to see my work? Please, feel free to email me @ ackrandy18@aol.com
    thank you presenting this blog posting

    shalom
    ~peace & love~
    -@ndy

    ReplyDelete